Dates Are The Healthiest Fruit And Also A Natural Cure
Dates are among the most nutritious and beneficial fruits on the planet, and the list of ways in which they improve health is literally endless. They have an impressive nutritional profile, as a 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving provides:
- Calories: 277
- Carbs: 75 grams
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Potassium: 20% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 14% of the RDI
- Copper: 18% of the RDI
- Manganese: 15% of the RDI
- Iron: 5% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 12% of the RDI
Dates are also abundant in antioxidants, and according to Healthline, these are the most potent ones:
- Flavonoids: Flavonoids are powerful antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation and have been studied for their potential to reduce the risk of diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and certain types of cancer.
- Carotenoids: Carotenoids are proven to promote heart health and may also reduce the risk of eye-related disorders, such as macular degeneration.
- Phenolic acid: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, phenolic acid may help lower the risk of cancer and heart disease”
Today, we decided to mention some of their most important health benefits of these fruits:
- Dates are rich in potassium, that lowers the risk of stroke by 40% and boosts the function of the nervous system.
- The high phosphorus content improves the function of the brain.
- Dates are abundant in calcium which boosts the intestinal flora, and effectively treats diarrhea.
- Dates are full of fiber, so they improve the digestive process and suppress appetite
- Being one of the richest iron sources, dates are excellent in the treatment of anemia, and boost the oxygen flow to the brain
- Being high in magnesium, that dilates blood vessels, dates lower blood pressure
- Dates detoxify the body, relieve constipation, accelerate metabolism, and improve the condition of the intestinal tract
- Dates are beneficial during pregnancy, relieve the pain, reduce the bleeding, ease the delivery, and even prevent postpartum depression
- To boost heart health, soak dates overnight, blend them in the morning, and take this smoothie on a daily basis
- Dates create a feeling of fullness and thus help weight loss
- To boost the libido and improve your sex life, soak dates in goat milk in the morning, stir in cardamom and honey, and drink the mixture
- Dates contain lutein and zeaxanthin that improve the state of the macula and retina and thus improve vision and prevent age-related macular damage